Our first week of limited operations was learning experience to say the least. A huge THANK YOU to everyone who supported our shop, it was a big success! We really can’t thank everyone enough for the support!
So, lets keep this going! Fish are hungry, weather is favorable and river conditions are good. Services we’re offering heading into week two of the Yakima River being open for recreational fishing and shop open for limited services.
Services offered this week:
- Call In Purchases – Give us a call at the shop, we will fill your order over the phone and have it safely ready for curbside pickup.
- Curbside Pickup – Your call in or email order comes with our friendly and safe curbside pickup.
- Email Orders – Email us and we will prepare your order for curbside pickup.
- Shuttle Service – Give us a call, fill out the form and head to the river. We also have a printable form on our website. Print it at home, fill it out and drop it off at the shop with payment. troutwaterflyshop.com/shuttle-service/
- Online Gift Cards – Click here to purchase
- Pre Booking Guide Trips – Call the shop and Pre Book your summer or fall guide trip. The calendar is filling up and we will be very busy once current guidelines are lifted. We highly recommend pre booking your trips for the summer and fall.
- Free Expert Advice, Local Knowledge – Give us a call, send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again for the amazing show of support and patience during this time of new adventures in retail!!
Jim Gallagher, Johnny Boitano, Ted Truglio and Staff
Troutwater Fly Shop and Guide Service