Great news! Not only is the river fishing really well right now, but we are now allowed to start guiding! Our guide’s have been reporting great fishing on top-water with caddis and golden stones, but also great nymphing and streamer action.
For dries, running a dry dropper with a chubby or stimultor has started to be the go-to outside of nymphing. As far as nymphs, the normal stone and a small bug has been great, and sculpzillas are still our favorite streamer right now.
Guide Service Info:
- Guide Service – Re-Opens under precautionary state safety restrictions.
- Call the shop – To book your trip, we will take payment over the phone. Shop can answer any additional safety concern questions.
- Guided Fly Fishing Trips – 1 to 2 anglers per boat, must be same household per Phase 1 re-opening.
- Anglers – Required to wear masks or facial coverings.
- Cleaning Boats/Equipment – We will be cleaning and sanitizing boats and equipment per state guidelines. Hand sanitizer will be provided on trips.
- Phase 1 Guide Service Re-Opening – All our guides will be following all the state guidelines for safety and operating.
Give us a call if you have any questions!